2. Center for Monsoon System Research, Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100029;
3. State Key Laboratory of Numerical Modeling for Atmospheric Sciences and Geophysical Fluid Dynamics, Institute of Atmospheric Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100029;
4. Laboratory for Regional Oceanography and Numerical Modeling, Qingdao National Laboratory for Marine Science and Technology, Qingdao 266237;
5. Joint Center for Global Change Studies, Beijing 100875;
6. University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing 100049
This erratum is to report a figure error in You et al. (2017) entitled “Regional Meteorological Patterns for Heavy Pollution Events in Beijing.” In You et al. (2017), Fig. 3 and its caption should be replaced by the figure (Fig. 3) here in the left column and the caption above.
We sincerely apologize for the mistake and hope this erratum does not reﬂect poorly on the paper’s overall quality. It is important to note that the conclusions about regional meteorological patterns for heavy pollution events in Beijing still hold.